Heather & Helga
As I said in my previous post, I worked on the last sleeve of my Helga cardigan. And it is now completed. I made some modifications to the original pattern: I opted for a three needles bind-off for the shoulders and modified the lace sectionon the sleeves as well. The pattern in beautifully written, and I think that it works very well with the yarn.
We've been slowly embracing the early arrival of fall. Many squashes have been bought at the market. Some of them as sitting on my windowsill as a fall decoration, and some of them are patiently waiting in the fridge to be baked later this week. I collect as much heather as possible, dry some, put some in vases for the kitchen. I cannot get enough of my favourite flower.