Pumpkin Spice Latte
Two years ago, I had shared on my previous blog a recipe of Pumkin Spice Latte. Since that time, I drink this delicious seasonal beverage from the very beginning of Fall, until the very end.
And I thought it could be a very good reminder to share how I enjoy it.
So you will need:
- 1 cup of milk ( I love to use nut milk for this recipe, almond milk or hazelnut are perfect).
- 2 tablespoons of pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1 or 2 shots of espresso
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of orange peel
- Whipped cream
In a saucepan add the pumpkin with a bit of water. Cook until you obtain a thick puree. Then pour in the milk and bring to a boil. Add the cinnamon and the sugar. At the same time make coffee.
Put a tea filter over a mug, and pour in the milk. Then add the coffee and the vanilla extract. Cover with whipped cream and sprinkle with orange peel. And voilà!